As a small organization with limited resources, volunteers have always been critical to the Sentinel Project’s growth. Talented people donating their time, skills, and energy are helping us reach a brighter future.
– Christopher Tuckwood, Executive Director of the Sentinel Project
Volunteering can expand your horizons. Whether you’re interested in developing new skills or looking to sharpen old skills, volunteering with the Sentinel Project is an opportunity to lend your skills to a worthy cause while gaining valuable, practical experience.
We’re currently looking to fill two new volunteer positions: Finance Director and Communications Director.
The Finance Director will oversee our fundraising, grant administration, accounting, and compliance activities.
The Communications Director will oversee external communications including website updates, newsletters, social media, blog posts, and media outreach.
Both of these jobs can be done virtually from home, at a time that suits your schedule. Both offer the rewarding experience of putting your skills to use towards preventing violence around the world.
Highlights of volunteering with the Sentinel Project include:
- Making a difference in the lives of vulnerable and marginalized people
- Networking within a global community of leaders in violence prevention
- Broadening your understanding of the use of technology in protecting human rights
- Building teamwork and leadership skills
- Enhancing your cultural awareness
- Energizing your career
Do you feel like taking the next step? We’d love to hear from you.